Treatments & Pricing At Healing Peak Regenerative Medicine
We are in-network with Premera and Regence we will bill this insurance for patients as well as PIP claims for auto accidents.
If you have an insurance benefit plan that allows you to see an out-of-network provider we are happy to check those benefits for you prior to your first visit and help you through the process of getting reimbursement from your insurance company. You can call us at 206.899.6000 for a benefit check. Time of service rates are as follows.
- First Time Patient: $357
- First Time Senior Patient (65 or over): $337
- Return Patient: $157
- Return Visit Senior (65 or over): $147
Screening is required prior to the following procedures unless Dr.Nixon has seen you before for the same complaint within the last 3 months. All procedures with the exclusion of Acupuncture will not be covered by your insurance and payment is due at the time of service.
- Trigger Point Therapy: $175
- Prolotherapy: $275
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) for Joint Pain: $725
- The Ultimate Pain Eliminator Package call for pricing
- PRP for Hair Rejuvenation (Includes 6 treatments) call for pricing
- PRP Facials call for pricing
- Acupuncture: $107
- PRP (platelet rich plasma therapy) and Prolotherapy (Regenerative Injection Therapy): PRP and Prolotherapy is a form of regenerative injection therapy. Which means it uses the body’s own healing mechanism and stem cells to heal a previously inflamed/arthritic, injured or unstable joint. Prolotherapy uses a natural solution injected at the attachments of ligaments and tendons to create a healing response that generates new, healthy, and stronger tissue which reminds the body there was trauma to this area that needs to be corrected. Prolotherapy has a significant impact on chronic nagging pain. This therapy is great if you have an acute injury that won’t heal quickly or long term degenerated joints that are always aching or feel unstable. Often this therapy takes multiple injections spaced out over a 2-4 week period to achieve maximum results. Below you will find a list of conditions that are great candidates for prolotherapy and conditions that often do not respond as well. Your condition must be assessed by Dr.Nixon before you schedule a prolotherapy visit to assess if it is the right therapy for you.
- Conditions that generally respond favorably to Prolotherapy:
- Acute joint injuries
- Chronic joint pain
- Whiplash pain
- Chronic Headaches
- Knee Pain
- Torn meniscus
- Low Back Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain (acute or chronic)
- Degenerative Joint and Disc Disease
- Herniated Discs
- Rotator Cuff Injuries/Tears
- Labral Tears (shoulder/hip)
- Sprained Ankles
- Tennis/Golfer’s Elbow
- Unstable joints
- Ligamentous Laxity
- Conditions that do not respond favorably to Prolotherapy:
- Chronic myofascial pain syndromes
- Severely herniated discs
- Central Spinal Stenosis
- Complete Rotator Cuff Tears
- Frank Surgical Conditions
- Pain from Cancer
- Pain from Autoimmune Conditions
- These conditions can often be treated using other naturopathic or acupuncture modalities that are more effective for these specific issues. The doctor will advise you on the best course of treatment at your first visit.
- Conditions that generally respond favorably to Prolotherapy:
- Trigger point injections: Trigger point injections (TPI) may be an option in treating pain for some patients. TPI is a procedure used to treat painful areas of muscle that contain trigger points or knots of muscle that form when muscles don’t relax. In the TPI procedure, a needle is inserted directly into the patient’s trigger point. The injection contains a local anesthetic, usually procaine or lidocaine. Sometimes homeopathic medications are injected with the local anesthetic to relieve muscle spasm, inflammation, lymphatic congestion and impaired cellular metabolism. The injection inactivates the trigger point and the pain and spasm are alleviated. Usually, a brief course of treatment will result in sustained relief. Several sites may be injected in one visit. Generally if an upper back muscle is treated, it is done on both sides and not just the painful side to keep things in balance and for other reasons. If a patient is allergic to local anesthetics then normal saline or a dry-needle technique (involving no medications) can be used.
- Neural Therapy: Neural therapy can relieve disc displacement symptoms contributing to sciatica, joint inflammation/arthralgia, and extremity strain/sprain/pain including carpal tunnel syndrome, plantar fasciitis, and edema. Neural therapy is also extremely useful for visceral conditions. Due to the visceral-cutaneous reflex, specific homeopathic formulas injected superficially can stimulate healing in smooth muscle and organs below the treated area. This includes caudal symptoms such as acute migraine or headache symptoms, sinus headache symptoms, and local lymphangitis. Neural therapy treatments can also be used for: bronchial symptoms such as spasmodic cough; renal conditions; abdominal and pelvic symptoms including nausea, biliary colic, intestinal inflammation and cramping, menstrual cramps, ovarian rupture pain, bladder pain, plus groin lymphangitis. Autonomic nervous system dysregulation can also be addressed.
- B12 and B complex protocol: A deficiency of B vitamins could be contributing to fatigue/low energy, decreased brain function such as poor memory and concentration, depression, and numbness in the hands and feet. As we age our ability to absorb B12 decreases and we may need to consider supplementation. Of course there could be other reasons for these complaints but it could also be this simple. Come in for an assessment!
Acupuncture is known most for treating painful conditions; which it does exceptionally well. What people don’t often realize is that it’s very useful for many conditions such as: energy, mood optimization, stress relief, anxiety, depression, sleep disturbances, blood pressure, blood sugar balance, and more! Come give it a try and see if it’s right for you!
Dr. Nixon’s extensive training in multiple forms of medicine is what truly sets her apart. She is able to view the body using multiple forms of diagnostic connections and tools. Naturopathic physicians believe the body has the ability to heal itself, given the appropriate tools to do so. We use the least invasive lowest intervention treatment first, and only use prescription medications when absolutely necessary. If this resonates with you and you are looking for a physician who will take the time to listen and treat you as a whole person please give us a call. We are currently accepting new patients and would love to become part of your journey to restoring and maintaining your health!